KIKUI Shear Collection
Quality Made-in-Japan Scissors for Sylists
Welcome to our exclusive KIKUI Shears collection. Mike Johles of LA SHEAR has been Distributing Kikui Shears since 1997 at the best price with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. He has helped thousands of stylists connect to this amazing Japanese Shear Brand.
Mike will collaborate with you and help you choose the perfect Kikui Shear for your needs and budget. If you’re in the Los Angeles area we will come to your salon, so you can demo before you buy. Mike has an excellent method for helping stylists purchase shears over the phone.
Discover the unparalleled benefits of choosing KIKUI Shears:
‘The Ergo is our Top Selling Kikui Shear!’
Excellent for Wet & Dry Cutting:
- Extremely comfortable handle, with 3D construction and a snug built-in tang.
- Design to fit your hand like a glove.
- Automatically places your fingers and hand in a perfect ergonomic position to relieve stress on your wrists.
Every Stylist should have this workhorse in their collection.
- By adding a unique twist to the design, the handle maintains a superior grip, even at various angles.
- This model represents an unprecedented balance in fit, flexibility, and a slim blade which is why it’s so popular.
Cuts the Straightest Line and Holds and Edge like Other.
- 6.0 size is our best seller, its light weight and great for Precision work and accuracy .
- 6.3 size has a little more weight to it, is more powerful and will give you more speed.
We can also add custom Metallic Black, Matt Black or Gold Finish to shear. There is an additional $200 charge and takes 4-6 weeks on average. Click here to learn more about Custom color finish or choose what color you like in check out .
Watch Video to learn more about KIKUI Shear
Kikui Cobalt Standard Models: Crafted with 70% Cobalt Alloy
In 1973, KIKUI pioneered the world's first cobalt alloy styling scissors. Composed of approximately 70% of the precious metal cobalt, this alloy is incredibly resistant to rust. Scissors made from cobalt material are renowned for their long-lasting sharpness. However, crafting scissors from this alloy is a challenging process and only a limited number of artisans in Japan possess the necessary skills.
Kikui's exclusive processing technology allows us to create Cobalt models with razor-sharp edges and refined design, resulting in a tool that can be cherished and utilized for a lifetime and proper service. Over 40 years since their initial development, Kikui's cobalt alloy scissors continue to be adored by top stylists around the world.